8 Questions To Ask Before Information Technology Considerations
In my previous article, I have looked at the four major dimensions of service management. In this article, I want to look at all that you need to know about some of the questions that you need to ask before you embark on information technology considerations.
Now the factors to consider…
- Is the proposed technology to be adopted compatible with current architecture? You will not want to introduce a system or technology that will not work with what you already have on the ground.
- Does it raise any regulatory compliance or information security control issues?
- Will it continue to be viable in the foreseeable future? Although we know that technology is not stable, how long can we use this particular method to support the organisation?
- Does it align with a service provider or service consumer strategy? Can the tool assist the organisation in achieving organisational goals and objectives?
- Does the organisation have the right skill or resources to maintain it?
- Does it have sufficient automation capabilities to be developed, maintained and deployed?
- Does it have additional capabilities that can be deployed for other products and services?
- Does it introduce new risks or constraints to the organisation.? How are these risks going to be maintained or mitigated for the benefit of the organisation?
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back