Unknown Facts About Multi-Enterprise Value Network
Collaborative CRM seeks to integrate these networks to benefit the customer as well as the internal employees. Here, we want to look at some of the areas of collaboration that comes into focus which includes :
- Lead and opportunity management
- Order management
- Service incident management
- Integrated marketing portals
- Team collaboration.
- Lead and opportunity Management: This allows the organisation to direct their leads to potential partners who can help them to close deals faster. These are always done based on certification of the partner, geographical location and other business rules. The organisation can now monitor how far the designed partner succeeds with the leads.
The next-generation system will allow vendors and partners to exchange leads and leads status information through process integration, rather than forcing visits to yet another portal.
- Order Management: This allows customers to visit vendors’ website, access information and place their orders. The vendors’ web site allows customers to choose partners that are close to them. This might be based on geography, price or other factors. When the customer makes their choice, their information details are transferred to the selected partners’ website. This is a great collaborative business, leveraging post-sale service and support is a costly fact of life in any business.
Collaborative service systems help to cement customer service processes across multiple channels. A customer service request can be tracked across departments or companies using a single web page.
- Integrated Marketing Portals: Effective portal tools use XML aggregate content streams from multiple parties then syndicate this information in the customer-facing portal. If the content changes at the source, it’s changed in the portal automatically without requiring a slow and costly traditional web publishing process.
- Team Collaboration: After the organisation might have established relationship management process, they need to provide revenue through which stakeholders can interact with each other collaboration tools allows companies to manage this unstructured information via shared workspaces that can be used by customers, partners and employees. Using such systems can help an enterprise rapidly form teams and enable people to work faster and smarter.
At the end of this lesson we have been able to discover that:
- Multi-Enterprise Value Network has five levels of collaboration which are: Lead and opportunity management, order management, Service Incident Management, Integrated Marketing Portals and Team Collaboration.
- Lead management directs lead to qualified partners.
- Order management guides customers to appropriate partners where they can get an Organisation’s products and services.
- Service Incident Management help to glue customer service processes together across multiple organisations.
- Integrated marketing portals use XML to aggregate content stream from multiple parties, then syndicate this information in a customer-facing ported.
Team collaboration allows stakeholders in a customer-centric enterprise to interact in order to boost customer experience.
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Use SEOPOZ
GET SEOPOZ. OUTSMART YOUR BLOG COMPETITORS
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Join SEOPOZ for free.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back
Follow Us On Twitter
Kindly follow me on Twitter and I promise I will follow back. Aside you all get updates when we post new articles.