>How To Identify A Trustworthy Website
One of the ways that your devices can be hacked is when you continue to visit an unsecured website. You need to ensure that you always stay on the side of caution and only visit a healthy website. That is why you need to know some signs that you must see in order to determine whether a site is secured or not. Those are the signs that I want to show you in this article. Let me show you some of the signs in this article.
You have to note some of the following:
- A secured site always begin with the prefix https://
- The padlock symbol appears either at the bottom right in the browser beside the URL
- The certificate used to encrypt the connection also contains information about the identity of the website owner or the organisation.
- The user can click the lock to view the identity of the website.
- Clicking the padlock symbol reveals the website information
- Click the View certificate to View the authenticity of the certificate.
- Untrusted websites are generally referred to the user through an email sent from someone unknown.
- The website presents objectionable content, such as pornography or illegal contents.
- The website offer schemes that seem too good to be true, indicating a possible scam.
- When the user is asked for credit card information without any proof that the transaction has been secured.
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
GET SEOPOZ. OUTSMART YOUR BLOG COMPETITORS
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Join SEOPOZ for free.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back
Follow Us On Twitter
Kindly follow me on Twitter and I promise I will follow back. Aside you will get updated when we post new articles.