>How To Use Windows Easy Transfer
In my previous article, I have talked about some of the facts that you need to know about computer network security generally. In this article, I want to throw more light on how to fo WIndow Easy Transfer on Windows Operating System. Follow me as we will look at that together in this article.
Windows Easy Transfer helps the user to transfer personal files, emails, data, files, media and all other applications from one computer to another computer. You have to know that this method cannot be used to transfer program applications. You should also note that you cannot find this feature on WIndows 10 Operating Systems.
This platform provides a number of ways for users to connect two computers to transfer the data. These include:
- Easy Transfer Cable. This is a special USB cable designed to work with Windows Vista and Windows Easy Transfer.
- If the user already has a wired or wireless network, this is a great way to transfer all of the data.
- It can copy the data to a removable hard disk and then copy data from that disk to a new computer.
- It can use a computer’s CD or DVD burner to transfer the user’s data.
- Users accounts
- Files and folders
- Program data files and settings
- Email messages, settings and contacts
- Photo, music and videos
- Windows Settings and Internet settings
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
GET SEOPOZ. OUTSMART YOUR BLOG COMPETITORS
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Join SEOPOZ for free.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back
Follow Us On Twitter
Kindly follow me on Twitter and I promise I will follow back. Aside you will get updated when we post new articles.