How Value Co-Creation Works In ITIL 4
In my previous article, I have talked about all that you need to know about the nature of value in ITIL 4. In this article, I will be looking at all that you need to know about Value Co-Creation in ITIL 4. Follow me as we will look at that together in this article.
More and more , organisation recognised that values are co-created through collaboration between provider and customers as well as other Organisations that are part of the relevant service relationships. In achieving the desired values, all stakeholders work together in order to achieve project goals.
In achieving project goals, the IT project manager and the Organisation have to open avenue for feedbacks for customers. This will allow the organisation to understand what customers feels about their products and services.
When it comes to value co-creation , organisations that provide services are referred to as service providers. Whereas those that services are being provided for are referred to as service consumers.
How Organisations co-creates value
How Organisation is an individual or group of people that has its own functions and responsibilities , authorities and relationships that works together to achieve project objectives.
Organisations varies in size and complexity, and in their relations to complex entities – from a single person or a team ,to a complex network of legal entities United by common objectives, relationships and authorities.
A good example is an IT department acting as a service provider within a complex organisation.
A Canadian utility company produced a feasibility analysis for a proposed project involving the use of wind turbines to generate renewable electricity and offset loses incurred from rising oil prices. The data to be analysed included :
- Historical data such as wind data collected over a year, a wind energy assessment , and a wind speed frequency distribution.
- Technical data, including the analysis of the anticipated power quality and stability.
- Financial and economic data, including detailed information detailed information about project costs, capital expenditures and operational and management costs.
- A summary of impacts on the environmnent, sound , wildlife , public safety , and land use.
- A conclusion that summarised the analyst’s findings and a recommendation regarding the wind turbine’s feasibility.
Now your take on this article…
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Become Part Of our Fan Base on Facebook. Click Here.
Follow Us on twitter. Click Here.
Download Our App. Click Here
Many Crypto. One place. Use Roqqu