Unknown Facts About PROPEL Model In Digital Strategy
The strategic model that we will use to design a digital strategy is called PROPEL (Plan, Research, Objective, Prepare, Execute, Learn). They are clear steps that make a roadmap to developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy from start to finish. We’ll be covering each step in detail throughout this module, but lets first take a quick look at what exactly the purpose of each step is:
- Plan: To establish the foundations of the campaign by careful planning, which involves consideration of budgets, resources, and requirements, etc.
- Research: To conduct a situation analysis, containing an assessment of your competitors, the size of the market and your current performance
- Objective: To set clear and measurable objectives for the key elements in a digital marketing plan including business, audience, technical, product, brand and marketing objectives. The purpose of these objectives is to establish clear KPIs that will measure performance
- Prepare: To gather together all assets, resources and materials to put a strategy into action for all digital marketing channels
- Execute: To implement the strategy for each channel and monitor performance by integrating web analytics with each channel to identify high performing campaigns
- Learn: To analyze the performance of existing campaigns and identify patterns to inform future decisions. Maintain a successful strategy by continually incorporating new information and adapting to a changing landscape.
Before we dive into this module, you first need to know the core elements of digital strategy development – of which there are four:
1.Channel Strategy: Channels are all of the different digital platforms and locations that you might utilize. A channel strategy is an understanding of what is possible with channels but choosing to utilize either a specific channel or a feature of a channel because you know it is pertinent to your target audience.
2.Content Strategy: This is the guideline for and purpose of your online content. The content strategy is informed by the overarching digital strategy. Content can be what you put on your site but also what you put on social media.
1.Media Strategy: This is the guideline for and purpose of your paid activity. The media strategy is informed by the overarching digital strategy. It guides formats, timings and platform spend.
2.Tactics: These are the individual executions that accompany each of your strategies. They can easily be confused with ‘strategies’.
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Use SEOPOZ
GET SEOPOZ. OUTSMART YOUR BLOG COMPETITORS
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Join SEOPOZ for free.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back
Follow Us On Twitter
Kindly follow me on Twitter and I promise I will follow back. Aside you all get updates when we post new articles.