Understanding Human Resource Plan For Projects
In my previous article, I have looked at all that you need to know about quality management plan for projects. in this article, I want to look at all that you need to know about human resource.plan for projects. Follow me as we are going to look at that together in this project.
A human resource plan is a document that provides guidance on how the human resources required for a project should be defined , staffed , managed, controlled , and eventually released after the end of the project.
It includes the components neccesary for developing cost estimates such as the project staffing attributes, personnel rates , and it’s related rewards and recognition .
The plan illustrates the project’s organisational structure and includes the staffing management plan that describes the project management team’s approach to managing the increase and decrease of project stuff across the project life cycle.
Ria is the project manager of a large scale Sales force automation project. She will have to deal with a vast pool of human resources with varying skill sets and costs . She has to ensure optimum utilization of resources, that is tight amount of human resources with right skill sets are used at the right time.
Based on the project schedule , she created a human resource plan that describes the human resource requirements for the project.
The plan defines…
- The required qualification of the work force.
- The employment contract, whether it is a permanent or fixed employment, independent contractor or volunteer.
- Availability status, whether resources are available, developed or hired.
- Duration, whether it is full time or part time or has limited duration .
- Cost per annum- the estimated cost to obtain the human resources needed, including gross payment , development cost , and hiring cost..
- When the resources will be released from the project.
- Resource training needs. If any?
Now your take on this article…
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Become Part Of our Fan Base on Facebook. Click Here.
Follow Us on twitter. Click Here.
Download Our App. Click Here
Many Crypto. One place. Use Roqqu