Understanding Utility And Warranty In ITIL 4
In my previous article, I have looked at all that you need to know about service consumption in ITIL 4. In this articl, I will be.looking at some of the facts that you need to know about Utility and Warranty in ITIL 4. Follow me as we are going to look at this together in this article.
Utility is the functionality offered by a product or service to meet a particular need. It covers :
- What the service does
- It can also be used to determine whether the product is fit for the purpose that it is meant for.
- It can also be used to determine whether the service can remove constraint from the customer or support the services of the customer.
Warranty is the assurance that a product or service will meet the agreed requirements .
It can be used to determine:
- How the service will perform.
- Whether a service is fit for use.
- It typically addresses areas such as availability, capacity, security levels and continuity.
- It requires that a services meets agreed conditions and terms that must be met.
Now your take on this article…
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Become Part Of our Fan Base on Facebook. Click Here.
Follow Us on twitter. Click Here.
Download Our App. Click Here
Many Crypto. One place. Use Roqqu