Ways Of Adding Paypal Button To Websites
In my pre4vious article, I have talked about some of the ways that you make use of email addresses in making payments. One of the major technologies that you can use is that will allow you to make payment with your email address. In this article, I want to talk about some of the ways that you can add a Paypal button to websites. Follow me as we will look at that in this article.
Paypal is one of the leading websites for processing money transactions worldwide. They always act as mediators between the buyer and the seller. This will allow the buyer to pay the seller without many hassles. It can also be an alternative mode of payment for websites.
Paypal always provides merchant accounts for individuals and e-commerce website owners. This allows them to integrate PayPal payments to their website. This allows visitors to such websites to make payments for products and services. This will definitely boost conversion rates for websites.
Also, Paypal helps in transferring money online to anyone with email access. Also, for a person to access Paypal benefits, it just requires one valid email address and a valid credit card or bank account.
How to add a Paypal button to your website …
- Go to https://paypal.com and create your website.
- Login in to your email account and confirm your registration. Once you do that, your PayPal homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Merchant Services and select Create Payment button for your website.
- Click on Create Button and add it to your website.
- To start, select Buy Now from the Choose a button type from the drop-down menu
- Enter the name and item ID that you want to sell on your website.
- Type the price and currency type that you want to sell on your website
To customize the button for your website, select the options based on your preferences. Please note that other steps on the page are not required for creating a button.
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back