>Ways Of Choosing A Secured Online Payment Service
In my previous article, I have talked about some of the reasons why many people embrace online payment platforms. In this article, I want to discuss ways of choosing a secured online payment service. Follow me as we are going to look at that together in this article. Here are some of the things you have to look out for when you are making online payments generally.
- Make sure that the payment service is legitimate and registered.
- Check the reviews of these services at websites such as epinions.com or bizrate.com
- Look at the payment service’s website for a seal of approval from TRUSTe, VeriSign, or Better Business Bureau Online (BBBOnline).
- Ensure that the website uses encryption technology to help protect your information.
SSL and Padlock Symbol
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. The link ensures that all information transmitted between the web server and the browser is secured.
The padlock symbol is an indicator that the session is protected by SSL encryption.
What the SSL Shows…
- The domain name of the company
- Details of the certification company that issued the SSL
- Name and Address of the company
- The expiration date of the SSL
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
GET SEOPOZ. OUTSMART YOUR BLOG COMPETITORS
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Join SEOPOZ for free.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back
Follow Us On Twitter
Kindly follow me on Twitter and I promise I will follow back. Aside you will get updated when we post new articles.