>What To Do When Network Adapter Is Unplugged
In my previous article, I have talked about some of the signs that you might likely see when it comes to the working of network adapters generally. In this article, I want to show you some of the steps that you can take when a network adapter is unplugged. Follow me as we are going to look at that together in this article.
Here are some of the steps to take when a network adapted is being unplugged…
- Verify that both ends of the network cable are properly connected.
- If the cable is properly connected, verify that the modem and router are plugged and turned on.
- If the user has more than one network port available in the router, plug the cable into a different port, if the network connection works, then the original port of the router is faulty.
- Replace the network cable with a new cable, you might have a faulty network cable.
- The network adapter on the cable might have failed.
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Download Our App.
CEHNigeria On Google Playstore
Download Our Blog App On Google Playstore.
GET SEOPOZ. OUTSMART YOUR BLOG COMPETITORS
Have a deeper understanding of Google Search Console. Join SEOPOZ for free.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Follow Us On Twitter and I will Follow Back
Follow Us On Twitter
Kindly follow me on Twitter and I promise I will follow back. Aside you will get updated when we post new articles.